Club Competition Rules 2019
These rules are for Duns & District photographic Society's
internal competitions. Kindly note Club Competitions and
Exhibition are for fully paid-up club members only.
1. Prints and Digital Images must not have entered previous
2. All work submitted must be the original creation of
3. Romanes: A certificate for First, Second and Third will be
awarded in each Section, along with one Highly Commended
and one Commended. A trophy will be awarded to Overall
Winner of the Print Section and the Digital Section.
Novice: A certificate for First will be awarded for both the
Digital Section and the Print Section, plus a certificate
for Overall Winner and Shield.
Club Championship: A certificate for First will be awarded for
each Theme, plus a cup and certificate for Overall Winner.
4. All entries must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the
date of the competition.
5. Late or incorrectly sized entries may not be accepted.